Strengths, Weaknesses, and Dreams

          Hello, my name is Fathia Nurul Fadhilah. I was born on June, 1st 2002. So it means that I am 16 years old. I have one elder sister, her name is Fatharani Nurul Fatin and you can call her Fatin. She is 24 years old now.
          As a human, I have strengths and weaknesses. First, weakness. I can easily forget something and also easily got panic. Beside that, I also such a moody person and really such an overthinker. Second, strength. I’m not sure with this one, but I think I have a really good sense of humor. Next, hobby. Hmm I’m not sure if this called hobby but I really enjoy listening to music.
          Now, I’m going to tell you my dream. I really want to be an architect since I was a kid. Beside that,  I also want to have a great and happy life, have an excellent career, and keep myself and people around me stay healthy because I want to live with them longer.

Komentar

Postingan Populer