Met New Friend!

Hello! I'm back~

Hey meet me again! so how are you? I hope that you guys are alright. Something I want to post this time is actually a task from my teacher hoho~ it's the dialogue between me and my friend when we first met.

Her name is Mahyana!

You guys must be really want to know right?! hehehe~
Let's check this out!

       Today my first day in my new classroom I really don't know anybody here and I was so awkward. Then, I met someone when I'm about to enter my classroom and I tried to greet her.

Mahya     : "Hello! my name is Mahya, what's your name?"

Fathia     : "Hi Mahya! my name is Fathia, nice to meet you!"

Mahya     : "Nice to meet you too, Fathia!"

Fathia     : "What class are you?"

Mahya     : "I'm X MIPA 6, what about you?"

Fathia     : "Whoa! We are in the same class!"

Mahya    : "Great! Do you mind if I be your chairmate?"

Fathia     : "Of course no! I will be happy if you be my chairmate! By the way, where                            school are you from?

Mahya     : "I'm from 12 Junior High School Bandung. What about you?"

Fathia     : "I'm from 14 Junior High School Bandung."

Mahya     : "Ah I see, anyway, where do you live?"

Fathia     : "I live on Sukarajin street number 21. What about you?"

Mahya    : "I live on Intendan street number 41-H. But now, I live on Pahlawan street                          number 1F."

Fathia     : "Whoa! Your house is near to my house! We should come to each other house.

Mahya    : "Sure!"

(Bell is ringing~)

Fathia     : "The bell is already ringing let's go to the class!"

Mahya    : "Let's go!"

       Since then we became a best friend!♡

So guys, that's the dialogue between me and my friend when we first met. Hope you guys like it and see you in the next post! Byeee

Komentar

Postingan Populer