It's Me!

Hello! Welcome to my blog!

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Raden Fathia Nurul Fadhilah Sumadinata but you can call me Fathia or everything you want. I was born on 1st June 2002 in Bandung. Now I am a student of SMAN 3 Bandung. Now I live with my parents. I have one older sister her name is fatharani and we have 8 years gap.

Now, let's talk about everything that I like!
My hobby is listen to music. I'm sure that you guys also like to listen to music! I like all of the genre of music but, there's a genre that I don't really like and that is rock because I think the music is too loud! And the genre that I like the most is of course acoustic. It really calms my mind because actually I am a soft girl hehe

I am a fangirl! yes, yes I am.
Raise your hand if you're with me!
Hmm, actually I don't know the reasons why being in this fandom haha

Well, I think it's enough to knowing myself hehe
See you in the next post! byeee

Komentar

Postingan Populer